Thread: No dirt here

Veteran

No dirt here

This is my scooter....its a Victory V92SC and made in the USA!! It has a very powerful 1507cc (92cu.in) engine, Samson Big Boy pipes w/computer chip, and a K&N performance induction system! Plus, it has a descent paint job.

Looks good

I miss motorcycles

Tony P.
    Tonys Screws LLC
    http://www.tonysscrews.com

Veteran
    thanks Tony....if I only had time to ride it

The Vics are really cool, fuel injected!!

Veteran
    w3rd

what tony said
    -Crash

Very nice. I can't wait to get my alst crotch rocket paid off. I want a cruiser/chopper style bike so bad I can taste it.
    RB Concepts powered Kanai 2. Old school and loving it.

HITMAN
    Hey tony1034, what happen to the cbr1000rr u were getting, decided not to get another bike? nice bike jammingmc

Robin Oury, UE's owner MonsterMaxx's Avatar
    cool

Scooters rule

watch out for dumb cages
    "That which doesn't kill me, makes me stronger." - Nietzsche

Originally posted by MonsterMaxx
    ...watch out for dumb cages
    I assume you are talking about vehicles? If so, thats the only reason I never got a streetbike in all my years of riding. Known too many people been crippled or had fatal accidents due to cars not looking out for motorcyclist.

That is one awesome looking Bike

Veteran
    hey...thanks for all of the compliments guys!! I really take a lot of pride in it!

jamminGMC

Originally posted by mxmhero
    Hey tony1034, what happen to the cbr1000rr u were getting, decided not to get another bike? nice bike jammingmc
    I got my deposit back and bought the Mugen MBX5. My wife wasn't happy about the CBR1000rr and with the kids being so little, I figured I'd wait a few years.

Tony P.
    Tonys Screws LLC
    http://www.tonysscrews.com

HITMAN
    Yeah i hear that, thats cool, Im selling mine soon before i kill myself get to crazy on it lol.

i want another one bad, but i want a razor and a few other things first
    -Crash

Veteran
    I work in the plant were the Victory is made.
    Last year I built them on the line for a couple of months.

Mike

Originally posted by KYBOWTIE
    I assume you are talking about vehicles? If so, thats the only reason I never got a streetbike in all my years of riding. Known too many people been crippled or had fatal accidents due to cars not looking out for motorcyclist.
    You have to ride like everyone is out to get you. Never give them a chance.
    Be especially cautious when you see a cell phone stapled to someone's head - they may be looking right at you, but may not see you.

Not all cage operators are stupid, but it'll ony take that 1 in 1000 to mess up your whole day.

I still think that if you haven't grown up in the dirt, you have no business on the street. Learning how to fall down is part of learning to ride a bike.

Originally posted by KYBOWTIE
    Just lost a friend 2 weeks ago to a motorcycle accident. Some!@^@$# stuffed him. I was considering getting a bike until that moment. Now I'll just stick to 4 wheels. I guess I'll just have to make my everyday driver that much nicer to make up for it.

Originally posted by MonsterMaxx
    You have to ride like everyone is out to get you. Never give them a chance.
    Be especially cautious when you see a cell phone stapled to someone's head - they may be looking right at you, but may not see you.

Not all cage operators are stupid, but it'll ony take that 1 in 1000 to mess up your whole day.

I still think that if you haven't grown up in the dirt, you have no business on the street. Learning how to fall down is part of learning to ride a bike.
    Learning how to fall down hurts Robin! God knows I've taken a few tumbles in the bushes! I'd have to say the older I get the more I fear pain!!! Thats probably why I don't ride like a retard on dirt bikes anymore. Cause now I actually think about how much it might hurt if I go superman of the KX250!!! It seems my tolerance for pain has gone down the older I've got. When I was young I'd wipe out on my mountain bike, have gravel and rocks in my knees. Go home and my mom would scrape them out. I'd be out the very next day doing somethin stupid again. If I were to get that same injury today I think that would put me out of commesion for at least week. I think thats why RC is so appealing to me. Still get to go fast, still get to be competitive and its injury free most of time! Unless your Robin and get hit by a run away Razor!!

My tolorence for pain has increased over the years. It had to, my body isn't as flexable as it used to be - that or it hits the ground much harder

Quote Originally Posted by imaxx21
    i want another one bad, but i want a razor and a few other things first
    Yea, take your time, and buy all the other goodies first
    The Largest State in the USA---
    Alaska = 650,000+ Sq. Miles

wow boo you are really
    -Crash

Ive wanted to get a bike, but I think im still to young and I dont trust myself on a bike...

As far as cars watching out for bikes... It goes both ways. Ive been cut off hundreds of times by a bike. They stop much faster than cars and I think alot of riders dont remember this while riding.

Atleast thats how it is in my area...
    I bleed blue.

You know, in some countries, motorcycles or scooters are treated like kings on the street. They always have the right of way.

For example:You've stopped at a red light and you are at the front of the traffic. A motorcycle comes up from the back of the line, and stops right next to you. When it turns green, you have to wait till they go. If there are 10 of them, you have to wait till all 10 have gone. And its legal, thats their law.

BTW, Nice bike. I dig the paint job.
    Let's Burn Some Nitro!!!

Veteran
    just a quick update....was medically retired from the Army for having Menieres disease. Its an inner ear problem that makes me have recurring Vertigo. Two wheels and Vertigo dont mix. Had to sell it upon my return to the states from Germany last year.....some German riders wanted it, but it was too loud for German citizens to own it, seriously! So, some lucky guy in OH(I believe) is smokin' Harleys and enjoying a kick *ss scooter

If it pulls up beside of you at a stoplight, I wouldnt try and race.....or you will more than likely be

jamminGMC

Thread Information