Thread: I want a nitro center differential w/ dual brake!

RC in my Blood

I want a nitro center differential w/ dual brake!

One speed basic spyder center diff w/ dual brake. Would b nice to replace whole stock tranny with something that could match the 1/8 diffs. Something clean. Center diff slim and pushed toward w/longer dogbone on rear. So instead of trying to fit out engines to the rear, they will b able to go more center. Would make a easy big block stock chassis swap as well. I Seen a nice one from rc monster, but no longer available.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwantsum View Post
    One speed basic spyder center diff w/ dual brake. Would b nice to replace whole stock tranny with something that could match the 1/8 diffs. Something clean. Center diff slim and pushed toward w/longer dogbone on rear. So instead of trying to fit out engines to the rear, they will b able to go more center. Would make a easy big block stock chassis swap as well. I Seen a nice one from rc monster, but no longer available.
    There was a nitro one made once; just as you have described. It was made by a member on here. MM stopped making parts for the supermaxx and his website is really just a forum from what I can tell. The gallery is pretty cool to look at. If you get a chance sift through some of those pics. 😊
    RespiroGrafx

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by respirologyr View Post
    There was a nitro one made once; just as you have described. It was made by a member on here. MM stopped making parts for the supermaxx and his website is really just a forum from what I can tell. The gallery is pretty cool to look at. If you get a chance sift through some of those pics. 😊
    This being said, i do happen to have an extra. It is brand new never mounted. Beautiful engineering.
    Willing to part from this super super rare (1 of 14 made) for a $1000.00 firm shipped certified.
    RespiroGrafx

if it aint broke,ur not pushn it
    can we see it respo!!??? ppplllzzzz
    stock=broken...if its stock thats cuz im trying to break it to build it better

Robin Oury, UE's owner MonsterMaxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by respirologyr View Post
    There was a nitro one made once; just as you have described. It was made by a member on here. MM stopped making parts for the supermaxx and his website is really just a forum from what I can tell. The gallery is pretty cool to look at. If you get a chance sift through some of those pics. 
    I don't know where you guys get this stuff...???

For the record: I am making SuperMaxx stuff, new and old.
    “That which doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger.” - Nietzsche

if it aint broke,ur not pushn it
    I cant wait for the UE brand to release parts!!!!!!

MM just make sure u plz keep ur high standards as u did back in the early 2000's with the quality of material and final fit and finish!
    stock=broken...if its stock thats cuz im trying to break it to build it better

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaxx View Post
    I don't know where you guys get this stuff...???

For the record: I am making SuperMaxx stuff, new and old.
    So every product i have clicked in your store is empty. Which parts are the new and which are the old? This new website is not user friendly.
    RespiroGrafx

Thread Information