Thread: Anyone decent at photoshop?

Veteran

Anyone decent at photoshop?

Hi guys, my wife wants a garage on the other side of our driveway. But before we do this i want to see how it may change our landscape. Is there anyone on here who can do a quick rough photoshop mock up?
    If yes, please add your email and i'll send you pics of my house and the garage we are interested in.

Basically she wants to take over the indoor garage and move all my gear in to the external 22x26' garage with loft
    RespiroGrafx

Administrator

I Would Say Yes

I would say yes to the wife, but only if it meets certain conditions. I would want a 2 car garage with a complete second floor. You could build the second floor as an apartment or guest house with a full kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom. This would be huge for visiting family or friends because it provides some level of privacy for them. I don't have to tell you what the garage space is for. Good luck with this and of course share your results.

Quote Originally Posted by JERRY2KONE
    I would say yes to the wife, but only if it meets certain conditions. I would want a 2 car garage with a complete second floor. You could build the second floor as an apartment or guest house with a full kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom. This would be huge for visiting family or friends because it provides some level of privacy for them. I don't have to tell you what the garage space is for. Good luck with this and of course share your results.
    I realllly wish I had the land to do this. This is my ultimate goal.
    - Eric -

PM sent, I can have Austin do it for you.

Veteran
    MiRat thank you. Will send pics.

The man cave will be built in the basement aprox ~1000-1200sq/ft
    We already have a guest room and bath; the garage will be a double bay but only one car is going in there. It will prettyuch be an over glorified shed.

I laid out markers so my wide can visualize the foot print of the garage. 22x26 doesn't look so big.
    RespiroGrafx

Thread Information