Thread: New wing mount for kheads and maybe VBS?

New wing mount for kheads and maybe VBS?

I'm making a wing mount based off the DD wing mount, BUT for use with the mbx6/6t wing mount (assuming they're the same since I only have the 6t in hand) I have a DD khead mount also in hand, so the sexy lines will be similar and there...blah, blah, blah. Would there be anyone interested in one... I could make one for the VBS also if I got a DD VBS wing mount, temporarily. I'd give the perso who lent me it a new wing mount at my cost for their trouble.

Throwing it out there now with the revival of UE again with the HVL

-Chris

Veteran
    I'd buy one or two from you.

Veteran
    Sweetride how long would you have to hold on to this piece? I am heading up to Crotched Mountain NH tomorrow 2:30-3pm.
    RespiroGrafx

Just a few days. I'll pm you my address if you want to drop it in the mail. I won't be home and I'd be a bit out of your way to drop it off Respi. I'd have it shipping back to you by end if next week. I'd really appreciate it though
    -Chris

Veteran
    Can you come up with a different design? Personally I never liked how they mounted to the towers rendering most of tower positions useless for shocks.

Veteran
    Sweetride i'll toss it in the mail today or tomorrow. It took me 7hrs to get up to Crotched!! I got there an hour before closing. Grrrr didn't matter though as i was determined to hit the powder! I'm up in the white mountains right now, heading home in 4hrs. Will try and catch the mail truck.
    RespiroGrafx

Drawings are with the machinist. I'm hoping to have one right after the holidays, if that looks good and functions. I'll have 15 kheads and 5 vbs available. Pm me if interested, I'll be starting a list... price will be around ~$60 shipped in the USA. Outside US will be ~$55 plus actual shipping... I'll get a model pic up soon and a pic of the proto as soon as it's in hand, with price locked down.

-Chris

Thread Information