Thread: New Project....

Veteran

New Project....

I haven't posted anything new in awhile.......really haven't been doing much with RC as of late. I still have a VBS-T Predator and VBS Thunder to finish....I don't run the Baja that much, I have to take it somewhere to have room to run it. So I decided that I needed something to bash around the house with and something that was plug and play.....so I bought a Stampede 4x4.

As you can tell by the last pic, and being a UE addict, I can't leave things alone! So stay tuned for more pics. Thanks.

Let the Modifications Begin!!! haha

Awesome truck right there. Can't wait to see it getting some airtime!

Veteran
    You know me Joe......lol. I just could not leave it stock.....Proline shocks should be here today.

Veteran
    More pics of the overhaul..........

RPM's all around, STRC shock towers, steering knuckles, c-hubs, rear hubs and motor plate. King Headz motor mount, upgraded the slipper bearing adapter. J-Concepts Subcultures and low body mount kit. Proline Powerstrokes....

Veteran
    Some more.......

It looks so much better with the body lowered. I only have the stock pack that came with it but I gotta say, it ran pretty sweet. I was really surprised by how well it handled and the power of the stock pack. I am not used to running electric but it was fun. I will eventually try some lipos in it. The only negative I can think of is the new Traxxas remote and programming/calibrating the esc. It took me a few times to get the right combination of lights. And the plastic wheel hexes aren't that great. I have some aluminum hexes and another battery pack on the way......

Nice Pede. used to have a stock one, and it was a great basher. Nice upgrades you have made. Next step may be some cvd's?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Klausen
    Nice Pede. used to have a stock one, and it was a great basher. Nice upgrades you have made. Next step may be some cvd's?
    Thanks man, I will probably get some cvd's down the rode when I upgrade to lipos.

Veteran
    I gotta say this thing has been a blast to play around with!

Thread Information