Thread: Thank you respirologyr !!

Thank you respirologyr !!

I want to say thank you to Menardo for always treating us UE members to awesome paint jobs. He always offers to paint us bodies and I for one really appreciate all he has done for my son and I. I sent off a couple Pro Line shells for Austin's Truggy I am building for him and my Lightning. I think they turned out really sweet!! Thank you so much Menardo!!

MBX5T Shell - Austin wanted Neon Green with Tribal and Menardo hit it dead on with a really cool tribal scheme on the back of the shell. Very artistic and just what Austin was looking for. Something not like the rest!

UE Lightning - This shell turned out very sweet! I saw this scheme on another truck in the Gallery and I gave Menardo a couple other ideas and he pulled it off with his talent. Very Nice!!! I will proudly display this on my rig, from one UE member to another.....Thank you!

Veteran
    Awesome work as usual!! I need to get some new lids.....hope the website is up and running soon!!

They look really good......

Ralf

Honestly, Respi's work is truly art... Some of the best jobs I've seen.

Bravo!!!
    Ouch, I've been hit in the wallet!!!!
    It's not fatal, just hurts like ______..

Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught
    Honestly, Respi's work is truly art... Some of the best jobs I've seen.

Bravo!!!
    Yes sir, I feel that way as well.

Once his website is up and running I am going to promote his work on my website and forum.

Veteran
    Thanks guys!!

I want to thank you Menardo for making my truck very special to me! We got a spot in a national magazine with this shell and that was sweet!

Now it is time to move on and the Red and Black Lightning is getting a new look. So the first person to post up in this thread to say " I will take it and give it a good home " will get the body from the truck shipped to them by me. All I ask in return is take some pictures of it on your UE SuperMaxx! If you have a FLM, Ofna, Traxxas...etc...etc.. please do not ask for this. If you have a SuperMaxx please do and take good pics for Menardo. I feel this should only be mounted on a SuperMaxx. I thanked him on the shell and if you want to do the same and pass it along for another member to sign and take pics by all means. He is a great guy and does amazing paint jobs.

After the first person responds don't keep posting up i'll take it and so forth. Once the next person uses the body or keeps it post up in this thread with pictures for all to see.

It might sound stupid to some and it might be..... But I just want to show him my appreciation and maybe someone will get the same feeling from the body. It is really nice. I am going to a Team theme for my truck.

Joe

I will take it and give it a good home! This will go great with my High Voltage Lightning build, or my Thunder shelf queen..I hope they qualify as Supermaxx even though they aren't completely ue?

edit: I will totally understand if you want it to go on a full UE truck

Quote Originally Posted by SLW-SVT
    This will go great with my High Voltage Lightning build
    That would be cool! Message me your address.

Next post is pics from you!

It will be an honor to put it on my truck! Thanks Joe!

Thread Information