Thread: What’s in stock, what’s not

Veteran

Arrow What’s in stock, what’s not

Can someone please let me know how to tell if parts are in stock or not, everything in the store sais
    “Available on back order” the racerx is not in stock and the hvl chassis is, and they both say exactly the same thing, unless I’m reading it wrong, I would really appreciate any help at all, thanks in advance.

majority is not in stock I am afraid ...

Veteran
    Right. I feel ya, but how can u tell what’s in stock and what isn’t. Reason i ask is I want to buy a chassis but if I can’t get certain parts for it or if I can never get certain parts for it then why buy it, you know. So how to tell?

Veteran
    can someone tell me the difference between the $359 starter hvl chassis and the regular one $539, and can you run regular bulks with the vbs version, if you can why is it called the vbs version, a little help would be much appreciated, thankyou

The VBS can not be used with normal bulks no .....
    if u can get one buy it , it is an sweet truck

Veteran
    Thankyou For replying. There are two versions of the hvl chassis, there’s the stock bulkhead version and one for vbs, Also there is a starter edition for both versions of this chassis and a bit of a price difference, does the pricyer one come with something the starter edition doesn’t? I am planning on ordering one of these chassis, I just want to know what I’m purchasing?
    Thank you so much for any information

Veteran
    Haha... are they even in stock. This company isn’t really a company anymore. Just merely a ghost of a shell from former days.
    RespiroGrafx

Veteran
    Don’t know but getting an answer around here is like pulling teeth, what happened?? All that’s left is sarcasm

Veteran
    Unfortunately.

You can try and buy things on eBay, but that is iffy due to fakes.
    RespiroGrafx

Veteran
    I’m going to try this one more time, let’s see if I can get a straight answer. How can one tell if something is in stock or not? I emailed MM and he said there were HVL chassis in stock but EVERYTHING! says “available on back order” can someone shed some light on the sentence with the ? After it

Robin Oury, UE's owner MonsterMaxx's Avatar
    It is in stock.

It does come with the motor/trans mount. Does not come with a center diff, but accepts any 7.5.

Difference between the starter edition is that the starter edition does not include the battery trays and you'll strap the batteries up on it's back. Not optimal by any stretch, but is a lower cost edition. You can always add the battery trays later.

sorry I haven't been around much, been working a mega hour J.O.B. and haven't been on forums in general much.

To those of you still in my corner, I'm not done with this bag of trix yet...but a job was necessary.
    "That which doesn't kill me, makes me stronger." - Nietzsche

R/C addict
    A couple of years ago, I bought a HVL (High Voltage Lightning) VBS Edition because you wrote the following quote on your web site:

Q: What about other Unlimited Engineering products so I could build a ‘roller’?
    A: All the items needed to build a complete truck will be re-released. This will take some time, but all the components needed to build a complete truck will be built.

I'm still waiting for a set of VBS kit and some other missing parts.

Will you still produce all the components needed to build a complete truck ?
    basile_le_grand

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaxx View Post
    It is in stock.

It does come with the motor/trans mount. Does not come with a center diff, but accepts any 7.5.

Difference between the starter edition is that the starter edition does not include the battery trays and you'll strap the batteries up on it's back. Not optimal by any stretch, but is a lower cost edition. You can always add the battery trays later.

sorry I haven't been around much, been working a mega hour J.O.B. and haven't been on forums in general much.

To those of you still in my corner, I'm not done with this bag of trix yet...but a job was necessary.

Good that you are still around ...... we need your parts for sure..

Thread Information