Thread: I want to paint an HPI body

Veteran

I want to paint an HPI body

Hi guys i do a ton of painting but recently realized that i haven't painted an HPI MT body in a long time. Does anyone have one that they want painted? You pay shipping to and from and i'll lay down the kick azz paint scheme. My design of course but you will like it! I only want to do one. So please first person to respond here will receive a PM from me with my address. One week turn around time.

Veteran
    do you know which hpi mt body will fit a monoblocked predator?

Veteran
    How about a hpi jeep body. I will gladly pay shipping to and from. LMK It would be cool to match my 1:1 jeep. I have 2 other proline cp bodies (1 is the bigger extended revo also).

Veteran
    Does it have too be a off road body?. I will buy this one if you would do it instead. http://cgi.ebay.com/Porche-911-Turbo...3A1%7C294%3A50 My wife would love it in purple.lol lmk

Veteran
    It has to be an off road body for an MT (not truggy), and it can be any company... also i do not do words, numbers, names as i find this very annoying.

Veteran
    I got a brand new cp 2.0 in the bag. I also have a regular maxx length cp but not sure it will fit my longer monoblock extended trucks. Do I get to pick the colors? What kind of design are you thinking of?

Veteran
    So who won the free body paint. I am still game if you are.

Thread Information