Thread: My scooter

so......whats new?

My scooter

\

Mine on the left, and a friends on the right. This was taken this past weekend. Mine is a groundhog 41cc offroad (well I ride it mostly onroad), chain drive, modded stock mufler (cut the stinger off and bored the hole out), and thats about it. I want an X-can for it for more low end power, which this motor lacks SEVERLEY! My buds is a goped sport with the 26cc? motor, and a mid-bleed pipe. It rides awesome.

My friends:

Mine:

Hmm. About how much does it take to get your hands on something that would be good for on-road? Maybe something that will at least hit 50+?
    tOstacls cant crsh me Ere tostale yels 2 terd rolve se who iz fed 2 a ste duznt cane his min

so......whats new?
    Dude, your not going to get a ped to hit 50+ stock. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but you need to do alot of mods to get one to hit 50. Mine only hits about 28 tops.....downhill.....flat land, 25ish.

Very well, how much for one that does 25?
    tOstacls cant crsh me Ere tostale yels 2 terd rolve se who iz fed 2 a ste duznt cane his min

so......whats new?
    I was juts startign out...so my dad paid 1,000.00 USD for it...a little steep, but this was way before I found out about the RC hobby. Nowadays I ride every sunday, or whenever I can.

Ah, had a feeling.

I can get into a full size bike for that, and be able to drive it to work and around town. Or maybe a good used 125/200cc Moped for the more timid. Hell, a nice 50cc moped if you're not old enough to drive yet.

But it's cool none the less, I really wanted one of those a few years ago. It would have been nice when I was young and lived in a big neighborhood.

Thread Information