Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088

Thread: KYOSHO SP2 and ST-R Thread

You're probably not going to see them under $600 for a while, but considering what comes in the box, you're still getting a smokin deal at $700 if you can find one for that price.

679,00€ in Germany is a realy best Price for the RR
    "America is all about speed.
    hot, nasty, bad ass speed"
    Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

I ran my RR yesterday - Hands down the best of the truggies I've ever driven, and I've owned the X5T and 8T before this one. I had a eating grin on my face all day yesterday.

How did it taste Jeff
    The Largest State in the USA---
    Alaska = 650,000+ Sq. Miles

Not enough time for all my toys
    Cav won the nitrocross invite with an ST-RR
    Hot Bodies Infantry
    Thanks RC Compound and Independent R/C

Here's some updated pics of my K cars (K3 & STRR). I just finished rebuilding both and converted the ST-R to a full RR with Fiorini upgrades.

Looks like this thread has been quiet for a while.

Mel

Kyosho STRR RB C6BBt L2G
    XRAY808 with OS Vspec

After racing my 777 SP2 for the first time this past weekend, I pulled the trigger on getting an ST-RR. The SP2 drove like a dream, it felt better to me then the 5R I had used in the race previous. Hopefully my ST-RR will get here from TN along with the EB MODS Go 21 5 port that will be pushing it along (Thanks again Maytag!!!) I will get some pics as soon as possible, I was hoping to get some of me racing the buggy, but I had taken the wrong lenses.
    Hot Bodies Infantry

Got the ST-RR Thursday, and between having a sick day, an out of town/ER day, and having to work this afternoon, I about have it finished. Kit is going together very nice, I do wish the pictures were a little bigger, but I probably need to get some bifocals or something. Oh yeah, waiting on some shock oils to boot. Getting ready to build up my big bore shocks for the buggy as well as putting the SP upgrade on my ZX-5 flashlight so maybe I can run it this next weekend. Hope to get some pics soon, but with all the stuff going on around here, it has been tough to work on the truck, let alone get pictures. I have also yet to tear into my EB MODS go 21 5 port yet, other then open the box and drool over it, LOL.
    Thanks Again Maytag Man and RC Compound. Hopefully soon we will see some new bodies for the buggy and truggy and Revo from Chromepickle soon
    Hot Bodies Infantry

Thread Information