Thread: Fun TC to play with

Fun TC to play with

Hey guys, I'm looking for a cool touring car that I can just mess around with and maybe start racing in the future. I would use it for parking lot runs and maybe the occasional race. I'd like it to be a kit so I can drop my own radio/pipe/engine gear in it. I don't need anything pro level just something fun yet fast and something with some potential. I've been watching a mugen mtx-3 prospec on ebay. The mtx-4 is coming out but I don't think I need anything that top notch. Any red flags or suggestions? What should I look for when buying a car?

Thanks,
    Brian Wood

Disgruntled ex-postal worker saychz316's Avatar
    ive got a nitro tc3 here, with a sirio .12 for it. engine has less than 1 gallon on it. team associated factory team hard anodized chassis & 2 chamber pipe & header. factory team gears (top end is crazy) and stock gears too. factory team sway bars front and rear. factory team shocks. some spare parts and screws, etc. can send send pics if you like. i'll take 160 shipped my choice. working today, be home about 5:00pm west coast time if you want some pics.

its in great shape. i only used it for parking lot runs myself. only problem it has, its got dust on it!

- kevin
    They're paying for it, you eat it!

I'm interested could you send me some pics at brianCA8@gmail.com? Also hows the engine. How much life has it got on it? And finally, are you selling this with electronics and a starter box? What would I be getting for the 160?

Disgruntled ex-postal worker saychz316's Avatar
    sorry, been working like a madman. just got in. will send pics tomorrow.

price is car and motor. no electronics.
    They're paying for it, you eat it!

Actually if you get this in time, you don't need to send pics. I've decided to spend some "quality time" with my mbx5.

Thread Information