eBay rant......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay rant......

Sorry about this rant.....I bought a set of Hardcore knuckles on ebay almost 3 weeks ago for $85.....I wanted this to go with a new set of HCR arms that I have, anyways, a week goes by and the seller finally contacts me and says that due to some family emergency he didn't have the time to respond and he was sorry about the delay, I can understand that.......so I give him the benefit of the doubt, he asks if I would leave some feedback so paypal would release the money since he using a new user id, I said I would wait until he would send the tracking information..........well he never sent the info, I tried to be polite and email him few times, no response, then come to find out he is no longer a registered user of ebay......well lesson learned. I opened up a case today so hopefully I will get my money back, $85 is a lot of cash that I could have used for other things.........anyhow, he is a member here and over to RCM......everyone that I have bought stuff from here has always been great, thank you. Again sorry for the rant!!!!

whats his name in this forum????
    it's a nitro thing---===============>>>>>>
    when they see my SM-----they won't let me race==>

Comment

By all means if he is a member of this forum post his screen name so everyone can avoid him like the plague!!!

Comment

He goes by "Tekk" in this forum, I hate bringing this stuff up, but he doesn't respond to any emails and I gave him the benefit of doubt.......I would have been happy with one email saying anything but he sort of disappeared off of eBay by not being a registered user anymore. $85 may not seem like alot to some but I could have put it to use on other things.........sorry again for the rant.

Comment

dam thats messed up, hopefully you will get your money back.

Comment

Tekk ... rings a bell. He was that retard from the traxxas forum tuskony, rusty noob and I always used to call out on his bluffs. He even got kicked off this forum. I believe his name is Chad Rowe. I had a bad dealing with him on like a $6 part and even posted negative feedback on this forum. He is not to be trusted. I can fill anyone in with tons more info if they need it, as can tuskony I'd assume
            Drive a hybrid, I need your gas

Comment

Chris, that is who it is........

Comment

Yes sir that is who it is, I just talked to another guy last night that Chad Rowe burned on ebay.

Comment

Was this the same guy with the corvettes and bunch of elaborate stuff?

Comment

Yup, that's him.

Sorry to hear about your dealings with Tekk Steve. Send him a PM over at RCmonster. He was logged in 4 days ago. His username is chadworkz.
                    Gmaxx
                    VBS'ed Predator
                    Supermaxx
                    Revo 3.3
                    Kyosho ST-RR
                    Ofna CR1

Comment

Even though he is not a registered user on ebay anymore can you get them to give you his phone number, etc? He's in Galsden Alabama if or something like that if i remember right.... He talked a lot of $h*t for someone that never said anything with substance.....
                      -Chris

Comment

Pulled up some info for you if it helps. I went to my paypal and found my transaction. All I have is Chad Stinson Roe from Gadsden, AL. So I then went to do a 411 search and found this. It has to be him. If anyone has sold parts to him in the past you can search your paypal and confirm this.

Chad S Roe
                        1107 Sangster Rd
                        Gadsden, AL
                        (256) 547-7185

I hate to see anyone buy parts that they arent happy with but thats a completely different story all together from getting ripped off and scammed. Even if its $5
                        Drive a hybrid, I need your gas

Comment

Thanks Chris.

Comment

Steve,

You should be able to get your money back as long as you go through the correct paypal process. The last time I dealt with this they payed up to $200 on private user transactions. I know this because I made the mistake of buying a new T-Maxx from a shady character and never recieved it. So I got a little less than half of my payment back...... oh well. Life goes on. Better luck to you!
                            Casey

My other vehicle is a SuperMaxx!

Comment

revenge

Revenge is sweet ya know. Now that his mailing address is posted up I would send him an anonymas package with some dog crap inside, and tell him thanks for the ebay business. Plus ebay should be able to refund your money and make good on such a crappy sale. That's why they are in business in the first place. Good luck on getting this straightened out quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X