X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking, what's the front bumper?
    "That which doesn't kill me, makes me stronger." - Nietzsche

Comment

Your killing me with all these Hi Rez Pics... My 56k Modem is working overtime up here in Alaska 8-)

Comment

thats a lst bumper/skid
        stock=broken...if its stock thats cuz im trying to break it to build it better

Comment

Bosox06..... sorry, its either the hd cam or my old as dirt cell phone that is so old it still has a slide out keyboard! lol and the pics would be too blurry and no1 would look

Comment

You can use image resizer to resize pics to forum size. I'd suggest 1280x1024, It's free.

http://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

OR, you can do what I do, resize them to 1600 and load them in the gallery, then take the link from it's auto resized image and use that.
            "That which doesn't kill me, makes me stronger." - Nietzsche

Comment

will do!...it would be nice if we got a modern/update forum to be faster!...it seriously takes me hours to upload all these pics!...we need to step up our game!! whatever you need from us robin jus let us know im sure there's die hard ue'rs that would help out

Comment

Im just Busting your balls...Top Tier Build my friend

Comment

thnx!....i have been using you builds as references this entire time!
                  lol

Comment

should be getting her muddy really soon!

Comment

• very nice truck !!!
                      nice wire job

Comment

• nice builds. Those cen wheels are crazy huge!!!

Comment

• thnx for the kind words rc4x4nut!!

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X